If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then how on earth can you condense your entire Instagram account into one image?Let me tell you just by adding a cool Instagram bio.
less than 150 characters.
Everywhere, individuals and companies struggle to create the ideal 147-character Instagram bio.
But the battle is now done. Continue reading for more than 180 Instagram bio ideas, including advice, templates, quotations, real-world examples, and even pre-made copy/paste bios, so you can create something you love and get on with your life.
Creative Instagram bio ideas
If you’ve looked at other Instagram bio ideas online, you’ve definitely seen the one that begins, “Be a warrior in a world of warriors.” Yawn. The brand coach and stylist @Pinkpompombyjen offers us a unique solution:
To help you flamingo your account, here are some additional creative Instagram bio ideas.
Enjoy using prepositions.
- I work…
On your goals.
Until the work is done.
- Beyond repair. Far from perfect. On the edge (of glory).
- In love with _____. All abou_______. Not into _____.
List your ingredients
- Workout videos, dog pictures, and motivational quotes served over a bed of sarcasm.
- Sometimes sweet, sometimes salty, but mostly nuts (like granola).
- A delicious blend of event planning tips and photos of my dog, with a splash of wit. Okay, maybe an entire bottle of wit.
Declare what your account or business is not.
- Not a photo feed. A portal into perspectives that will change your world.
- Our Women’s Network isn’t a club you join, but a place you belong.
- ➡️ NOT a 101-page, self-education required! ⬅️ (@3tokenbrowngirls)
Cute Instagram bio ideas
Cute biographies aren’t only for mom, fashion, and lifestyle bloggers; they’re also popular on other social networking platforms. There are many ways to enhance yours with a little elegance and delight.
🛠️ Perpetual project starter • where fixing is fun & grit is good🔥 Ugly Duckling House™️ • 1946 camper reno: #RubysRevival (@uglyducklingdiy)
Adaptable. Adept. Adorable
- We make. 🔧 We break. 💥 We create. ✨ We are GoldieBlox, home of the #GoldieSquad 💛 (@goldieblox)
- Color Lover, Pattern Mixer, Trend Ignorer and Budget Stretcher 🛠. (@tasha.kaleidoscope)
- We do it all for our guests—and the ‘gram #iFlyAlaska
Care shouldn’t be rare. #AlaskaCarelines
- An owner’s perspective on dog training (and sometimes life) with a formerly #reactivedog (@falcothedog)
- Comedian and New York Times Bestselling Author (srsly) (@girlwithnojob)
doing something, one post at a time
- Spilling the marketing tea one post at a time (@brafton)
- Making taxes just a little less boring, one post at a time.
- Chipping away at the proverbial _____, one post at a time.
More cute copy/paste Instagram bio ideas
- Be bold or italic. Never regular.
- If I had a dime every time I posted a picture of a _____…
- A day in the life of a _____ gone rogue
- True confessions of a
Simple Instagram bio ideas
Less is more, as they say, you know. Sometimes a few words can convey much more information about a person, company, or brand than a lengthy bio filled with emojis, deals, links, and other things.
If it fits your brand language, take a look at these additional straightforward Instagram bio ideas.
- News. Arts, and Life Music and more. This is NPR (@npr)
- Vanilla. Pepsi. PC. Tomayto. Hot.
- Brave. Confident. Determined. Unapologetic. We are #PUMAWomen. (@PUMAwomen)
X solves everything
- Your product
More simple copy-and-paste Instagram bio ideas
- Living vicariously through myself.
- Practice what you post.
- Actions > words
- Real, not perfect.
- Living from the inside out.
- Welcome to my world
- So far so good
- I’ve got nothing.
Clever Instagram bios
If you can manage to be creative in your 150-character Instagram bio while having over a billion active users each month, then more power to you.Here are some more creative concepts for Instagram bios.
Share mind-blowing questions or statements.
- Is the answer to this question no?
- Things aren’t on fire. Fire is on things.
- What if when you sweat, it’s your muscles crying?
Make references in your bio that only people in your niche would appreciate…see who DMs you
- Coders: (canDance) = “true”
- Chiropractors: I’m a pain in the C1, C2, and C3.
- SEOs: Forever in search of the answer to (not found).
End a common statement with something
- 26.2 miles. I rolled with my thumbs
- Dance like no one cares because they’re worried about others watching.
Get clever with your name or business name
- Sutton’s Roofing. Got a leak? Call us up, we’ll do nothing about it.
- Because there are no bees in
More clever copy/paste Instagram bio ideas
- I’ll let the pictures do the talking
- Faking it (and posting here) until I make it
- Caution: posts can be highly motivating. Follow at your own risk.
Funny Instagram bio ideas
It’s all in the details, which is the funniest thing about humorous Instagram bios. I would have just ignored that if Moosejaw had added an exclamation point after “Just ask our moms” or even closed the bio with that phrase. It makes me laugh instead.
Here are some more funny Instagram bio ideas:
One statement that says it all
- I fold my socks.
- It took me an hour to write this bio.
- _____was my most played song.
- They know me by name at ______.
Flip a cliche phrase
- Live. Laugh. Gloves.
- Professional knicker twister.
- Lip balm and carry-ons.
- I’m 100% okay with the shots I didn’t take.
Making history…or maybe just [something here]
- Really good excuses
Go for self-deprecation
- Don’t let the filters fool you. In real life, I’m actually ugly.
- Don’t mind me…just an existential crisis. Move along, folks.
- Do mood swings count as exercise?
- As useful as the “g” in lasagna.
- Follow me if you want to feel better about your own life.
More funny copy/paste Instagram bio ideas
- It’s possible that I’m eating frosting with a spoon.
- Give me something you love] and nobody gets hurt
- “Be strong,” I whisper to my WiFi signal
- Here is what you would find if X collided with Y.
- The only place where [something ridiculous, uncommon, or oxymoronic] makes sense.
Cool Instagram bio ideas
Cool is adaptable. There are hip methods to make an impression, express yourself, bring attention to a cause, and motivate your followers. My opinion on adidas’ Instagram bio may be influenced by the fact that I am an athlete myself.
Clearly stated without exaggeration, fancy words, or emojis. This is persuasive writing.
Three short sentences
- Stay humble. Be kind. Work hard.
- ____ by day. ____ by night. ____. Never quite right.
- Sip _____. Slurp _____. Gulp ______.
Make a statement with a stat
- Roughly 80% of trash in landfills could be recycled.
- 20% of small businesses fail within the first year. Let’s change that.
- Only 1 in 3 adults gets the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Actually, use the wordcool.
- Making Mondays cool again. (Or for the first time.)
- An antidote to modern times. Drinks and powders to help you feel calm cool collected. (@takearecess)
- Meditation tips and cute pets to help you cool your jets.
Have you seen these inventive Instagram Story ideas? Speaking of awesome.
The best Instagram bio ideas for businesses
Without an Instagram account, very few social media marketing strategies are complete, and since social media provides your company with an opportunity to show its human side, you can apply any of the suggestions in this post. The ones that are most appropriate for Instagram marketing are listed here.
Share your mission statement
- Unlocking the potential of design thinking to change the world of education.
- Empowering small businesses with big dreams to achieve them, through human guidance and machine learning.
- To make healthy, good-tasting, and fun-to-make food available to all communities.
- Use our mission statement examples for inspiration.
Use your value proposition or tagline
- We make growing your business online easy and exciting. Our team is collectively responsible for our culture & strategic inspiration. (@xponent21)
- The Customer Generation Agency for Software Companies.
- The leader in the trading card investment marketplace. (@pwccmarketplace)
- We make equipment to take you from the water, to the mountain, and every journey in between. @dakine
- Use our value proposition examples for more ideas.
Drop social proof/trust signals
- Online visibility management SaaS platform that has been used by over 10,000,000 marketers🔥 (@semrush)
- Delicious recipes, easy meals, and incredible products to keep your family happy and healthy. We are proud to be a family company since 1916. #wegmans (@wegmans)
- Southwest’s employee-owned, premier full scope mechanical construction and facility management company for 75+ years. (@tdindustries)
Share your best attributes
- Fragrance for your atmosphere, made in California.
Indie-owned + operated. Climate Neutral certified. ♻️
Our first-ever body care collection is here 👇
- 🦈 Every Purchase Helps Save Marine Life
♻️. Swap to Sustainable #savethefishies
Tell followers what to expect
- Products and advice for life’s pursuits. Follow for the latest in tech, cars, watches, style, furniture, and more. (@gearpatrol)
- 30% [industry] tips. 70% relatable memes.
- Power. Positivity. No retouching. #AerieREAL
Encourage user-generated content
- Tag #MyDSW + @dsw for a chance to be featured 📸 (@dsw)
- Helping everyone to live happy, healthy lives at home. Share your home photos with #apartmenttherapy 🏠✨ (@apartmenttherapy)
- There are endless ways #PetsBringUsTogether. Share yours with us (@Chewy)
Brag about yourself
- All-inclusive weight loss + fitness retreats on an exclusive 200 acre resort near Nashville
All ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Google Reviews: @fitfarmtn
- Adam Spivey
1.5M on TikTok
Train from the comfort of your own home, with our world renowned online training program
- Startup Marketing Guy. 15+ years in early-stage startups with 3 exits. Author & Coach teaching startups how to do #SEO #Email #PRmarketing #ASO & more. andrewstartups.com (@andrewstartups)
Use local keywords
- 🐶 We Help Bring Out The Best Version of Your Dog
📍NYC // Delray Beach, FL
⭐️Best Training Team in NYC @teamdctk9
👇🏼Dog Training 🎥
Turn it into a basic ad
- Kayla Gould
Custom floral compositions for your dream event
Weddings, Workshops & installations
Now booking for 2023!
- We are the #1 plumbing, sewer, & drain cleaning company in the US. Available 24/7 for any plumbing emergencies. Established in 1970. Call 866-577-1221 (@rooter-man)
- Openly being who you want, with the people you want, expressing and creating what you want, whenever you want—over the food you want. (@dennysdiner)
Promote your other accounts
- Home of the world’s best books. 📚
✨ #AmplifyBlackStories now with @allwaysblack
- Official home of [brand] on Instagram.
- The lighter side of [business name].
Short Instagram bio quotes
- Seek to be worth knowing rather than well known
- If not now, when? If not you, who?
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Never mistake motion for action.
- Aspire to inspire before we expire.
- All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
- And still, I rise. – Maya Angelou
- When words fail, music speaks. – Shakespeare
Inspirational Instagram bio quotes
- “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
- “The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.”- William James
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Alva Edison
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.”– Mark Twain
- “If you want to make enemies, try to change something.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.” – George Washington
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.”
- “Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.”
- Attract what you expect
Reflect what you desire
Become what you respect
Mirror what you admire
- I desperately need two six-month vacations this year.
- I put the “hot” in “psychotic.”
- So what if I can’t sing? I’ll sing anyway.
- Tacos won’t break your heart.
- Why do I smile? Because I absolutely have no idea what’s happening.
- I’m here to avoid friends on Facebook.
- Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.
- I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.
- I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
- She’s still in a world of chaos.
- I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.
- Life is scary; at least the salary is funny.
- Remember, half the people you know are below average.
- Introvert. Creator. Coffee nerd. Infuriatingly humble beer aficionado. Organizer.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- I’m not lazy…I’m on energy saving mode.
- Sky is Not the Limit the Mind is
- Born at a very young age
- When nothing seems right, go left!!
- This seat is taken
- We all start as strangers
- A selfie a day keeps the friends away.
- Don’t tell anyone, but I’m a ninja.
- Guilty as charged! My heat caused global warming.
- Who said I was funny? I’m actually very mean, but everyone thinks I’m just kidding.
- The Earth’s rotation really makes my day.
- I’m jealous of my parents, I’ll never be able to have a kid as cool as theirs.
- Just another paper-cut survivor.
- I only use Instagram to stalk…
- It’s not a phase, mom, it’s who I am.
- I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
- In search of sleep, sanity, & The Shire.
- A very caffeine-dependent life form.
- I followed my heart, and it led me to the fridge.
- Being an ice cream addict is heaven on earth.
- Meh is the new normal.
- Life is too short to be updating Instagram bios.
- If you can’t find me on Instagram, just check the refrigerator.
- I’m a combo of sweet and spice.
- I am here to find some space.
- I work for money, but for loyalty, hire a dog.
- Sorry for the same boring face every day.
Read more about the tophttps://kapblog.com/ 450+ Instagram bio suggestions for male users